How are you going to be better at "who you are" and "what you do" this year?
How are you going to be a better leader, employer, employee, sales person or colleague?
What are you going to do to grow yourself and multiply your influence? What do you need to learn? What do you need to read? What events do you need to attend? What classes do you need to take?
Set some goals for yourself and focus on answering questions like “how am I going to be a better person & what am I going to do to grow myself?”
The greatest goal to set in order to achieve all other goals is a Growth Goal.
In our present world, success isn’t just having lots of money or possessions.
Success is continually improving who you are, how you live, and how you relate.
Therefore, personal development and interpersonal skills, are two great ingredients for success in life and business. However, the former makes up the foundation for the later.
Investment in personal development enhances interpersonal skills.
So, what is your PERSONAL GROWTH PLAN (PGP)?
Personal Growth Plan (PGP) covers for the process of becoming better at who you are and what you do.
Fundamentally, a commitment to improving who you are affects what you do. This is because only great people do great jobs. Average people do average jobs, and below average people can only perform below average. Life is no magic!
Things don't become better until you become better. Every change you expect must be initiated by changing who you are positively or otherwise.
Goals become achievable when you keep growing. I once said that "no goal is too big. You only need to grow big to achieve them."
I challenge you to be deliberate about growth this year. Don't just be goal-focused, be growth-focused. You can aim at goals and miss some but you cannot be growth focused and miss a goal.
The big question is, "how do I grow and become better?"
1. Educate Yourself:
Education as it were, isn't all about the thoughts of schooling but schooling your thoughts. No man grows beyond the limit of his thought. For as a man thinks so is he.
To become better, your thought level must improve. To experience a breakthrough at what you do, you have to first think-through.
2. Become a master at something:
In today’s world, things are changing so rapidly that mastery has become a necessity. Should you desire to be the best in your field? Then you must deliberately practice and improve. Your promotion will be determined by three factors: WHAT YOU DO; HOW WELL YOU DO IT and the DIFFICULTY OF REPLACING YOU. The height and position you desire will be impossible until you improve.
Regardless of what field you are in or the nature of your job, you have to consistently ask yourself, “How can I improve”, “What can I do to be more efficient” or “How can I make this more profitable”.
3. Learn from people who inspire you.
Just as not all soils are good for planting regardless of the viability of a seed, in the same vein, you only grow well in the midst of growth minded people.
Jim Rohn says,
*“You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with".
Think about people you admire. People who inspire you. These people reflect certain qualities you want to have for yourself too.
What are the qualities in them you want to have for yourself? How can you acquire these qualities?
I believe 2019 is your year.
And I will love to be part of your success story. Let me walk you through the growth process this year.
You don't have to reinvent the wheel. I've developed some growth kits just for you.
You can reach me via peterimpact451@gmail.com
or call/sms/WhatsApp: 07064422631
I am on Instagram as @Popoola_impact

).png)

No comments:
Post a Comment