EXPLORE YOUR GIFTS - Popoola Impact Network

Latest

Business Development, Personal Branding, Workplace Enhancement, Leadership Empowerment.

Header Ads

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday, 13 September 2016

EXPLORE YOUR GIFTS


Everyone has something and nobody is created with nothing. There is something in you. God has given you something tangible and unique. You have enough. In fact you are too loaded...
What then is the problem? 
Some may say something like this....'I only know how to sing, I don't have anything else...' I am glad to announce to you that you have something. Others may say ''the only thing I know how to do is painting'' ''In fact drawing is the only skill I have...'' ''I don't think I know anything apart from this video work I learnt...'' ''I don't know much but I know how to cook...'' ''I don't have anything special, I only know little about sport...'' If these and the likes are your excuses, I will like to tell you that you are wrong. You have everything you needed. All you need is to work on that which you have. Failure to develop and utilize what you have keeps it dormant and makes you look as if you have nothing. Hear this...somebody needs what you have. But until you use what you have, you are not known. Until you are known for something you are known by no one. It was popularly said that you should know something about everything and know everything about something. But let's consider the second part of that statement...''knowing everyhing about something.'' Become a master in that one thing you know and you will matter to your world. 
David in the scripture might have said the same thing...''I am not too talented, the only thing I know is to play harp...I don't think I know anything else...I don't think I know much...'' He might have also thought within himself that ''maybe that is why I am abandoned here in the bush with the sheep. The talented and gifted sons are in the town, they are at home enjoying with my father...'' No, but David discovered the gift of harp playing is what he had; he built on it and that announced him. He worked on it and developed himself to be significant. In the same vein, I want you to know that you have something in you, all you need do is to develop it.
The problem with many people is not knowing nothing but not knowing much. How much do you know about what you have. The more you know the farther you go...develop what you have. I will also let you know that the pursuit of excellence in whatsoever you do, reveals its beauty to the world. If you are a tailor, the pursuit of excellence in it distinguishes you from ordinary tailors. The extra things you do makes you extraordinary. A carpenter with the spirit of excellence will definitely be different from all other carpenters. Anybody can amount to somebody in anything he does, anywhere, with an active spirit of excellence. The spirit of excellence in what you do makes you exceed others... An excellent driver exceeds other ordinary drivers. When you sing with the spirit of excellence, your song becomes an hotcake in the market...you become a leader in your field when you have the spirit of excellence and your leadership becomes effective and influential. Our errors in life is neglecting what we have and pursuing what we do not have and most times what we do not need.
POPOOLA AKOLAWOLE, MR. IMPACT
WhatsApp: 07064422631
Tweet @Popoolaimpact
Facebook: Popoola Kolawole

No comments:

Post a Comment